Surviving and Thriving in Veterinary Medicine
March 3, 2022 Thursday, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Are you physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually exhausted?
- Do you wish you had practical and applicable tools to survive in your day-to-day work?
- Do you question why you are doing this work and what is the true meaning?
- Do you wish you could thrive and consistently feel passionate about your work?
- Are you seeking a strong work-life balance and healthy personal and professional boundaries?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then this presentation is for you! Working in Veterinary Medicine has its own unique set of challenges, barriers, and patterns that are endemic and specific to the field. Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, there were many challenges that veterinary professionals faced; the pandemic has not only highlighted these challenges but has exacerbated and created new ones. This presentation will help you gain tools for surviving in your work and will also help you discover new ways to thrive and find balance and happiness in spite of the challenges you face. Attendees will learn key take-away tools to address and immediately implement self-care, coping skills, boundaries, and stress resiliency. At the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to create their own plan of action for developing sustainable practices.
Online registration for this event is no longer available.