How to Transfer WA State LVT Credential To Another State

Washington does not have reciprocity of Veterinary Technician Licensure with other states.

Information on the requirements for credentialing in all states may be found at

VTNE scores can be forwarded from the AAVSB to the state regulatory body of choice for a fee.