Member Benefit: Veterinary Social Worker
The Washington State Association of Veterinary Technicians is pleased to announce a partnership with Rachel Wright, MSW, LICSW, VSW-CP of Paws to Connect Counseling, LLC, starting June 1st, 2022.
This is a new membership-only offering from the WSAVT which we hope will make an impact on our members. We are paving the way for other Veterinary Technician Associations to consider offering similar benefits in hopes of moving our industry forward.
If you are interested in this offering, please see the following important notes:
- Members will have access to 2 hours of sessions each year with the WSAVT covering the cost.
- Sessions can either be 1-hour counseling or 30-minute debrief sessions.
- Members who utilize both hours and would like to continue to use Rachel’s services can work with her on insurance or self-pay options
- The WSAVT has 10 hours of sessions on hold each month.
- This service is confidential, HIPPA compliant, and will be managed through Rachel directly. The WSAVT will regularly provide Rachel with a list of WSAVT names to confirm membership. No other information will be provided to Rachel.
- To schedule a session, starting in June, please contact Rachel directly with the information below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 206-925-3546
As we continue to work on this incredible opportunity for our membership, we would love to hear your feedback. Please reach out to Ryan Frazier via email at email@example.com with any questions or comments.